38 Degrees Harrow
Our local group aims to re-boot democracy and to get involved in local and national campaigns.
If you're a 38 Degrees member and you live in the London Borough of Harrow, you'll know that there are plenty of issues to address here, such as
- pressure on underfunded health and social services
- housing shortages and rogue landlords
- development threats to our Green Belt
- neglect of our streets and parks
- loss of our libraries, children's centres, arts facilities, voluntary sector support......
And that's not to mention the national and international scene of social injustices, like tax loopholes; trade deals and policies favouring corporate profits over people and the environment; weapon mongering; the undermining of basic human rights in all corners of the globe.
Plus, now that we've got Brexit to add to the equation, we've got a lot of unanswered questions about the effects that our withdrawal from the EU is likely to have on Harrow, London, the rest of Britain and other European citizens, well into the future.
Join us if you want to help make a difference.