Today, 11 March, the Application was to be decided. Yesterday I spoke to George Russell at East Northants Council to ask when Jack's Green was to be discussed to present our petition. Mr. Russell informed me the decision was unlikely to be made before June!
So the immediate pressure is off but there is a danger that we will become 'tired' in a long campaign. After all, we are volunteers fighting professionals who spend all their time on their 'campaign'. We have to fit our campaigning around our daily bread - please do not let the issue drop!
240 signed and the Council still refuses to carry out Environmental Assessment! Please do ask your friends to sign. Do contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help or you can help. Our next step is to write articles for village magazines - there are quite a lot of people who are unaware of the development as we found out when phoning around.
Keep Fine Shade fine. Keep Jack’s Green green. Keep at it.