Okay so after a couple of meetings with the VC I can report that:
1) Chancellors is open Monday to Friday evening now from 6 pm to 9 pm, and hopefully weekends too at the end of term.
2) Not only this but there is now a free room finder which provides live updates to which rooms are available to study in throughout the day.
3) Halls' renovation will be finished by the end of February.
4) Eat at the Square will be open from 3 pm to 6 pm Monday to Friday as study space.
5) There are now 2 studies as well, which can be found on the new 'Study Space Map'.
Thank you all for signing the petition we have really accelerated the opening of additional study spaces on campus!!