Skip to main content

To: Wigan Council

Let Paul Bamber and son stay in the family home

Give the tenancy to Paul now that his father has passed away

Why is this important?

Family home since 1982, i moved back in to help my father from illness and to stop my depression, my father passed away suddenly and the council want me and 15 year old son out of the house, my youngest son comes every weekend, has adhd and will not accept change into a new house, explained this to the council but they will not listen, tried to pay the rent but they will not accept it from me.


Maps © Stamen; Data © OSM and contributors, ODbL


2018-07-05 17:33:12 +0100

100 signatures reached

2018-07-05 15:18:33 +0100

50 signatures reached

2018-07-05 14:19:27 +0100

25 signatures reached

2018-07-05 13:53:13 +0100

10 signatures reached